Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups buckwheat groats
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch broccolini, chopped coarsely
- 10 ounces baby spinach
- 1 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ⅓ English cucumber, cubed
- 1 cup edamame
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- Shaved Parmesan, for garnish
Tahini Balsamic Dressing:
- ½ cup tahini
- ¾ cup water (add more if too thick)
- 1 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire or soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring water to a boil; add buckwheat. Bring to a rolling boil. Cover, reduce heat to a simmer, and cook 12 minutes. Remove from heat, and let stand covered 10 minutes.
- Place dressing ingredients in food processor and blend well, or whisk in a small bowl.
- Heat a large skillet to medium-high heat. Add oil and quickly cook broccolini until just tender, about 3–5 minutes. Add spinach; toss well. Remove from heat, and sauté until spinach is just wilted. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide buckwheat in four bowls. Top with broccolini and spinach. Arrange olives, tomatoes, cucumbers and edamame on top. Garnish with scallions and shaved Parmesan, and dress with tahini dressing.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post