Sriracha Peanut Sauce
Sriracha adds heat to this easy-to-make, multipurpose sauce. Mix it up in 5 minutes!
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon lime juice, optional
- In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter and hot water. Stir to combine (loosening up the peanut butter).
- Add Sriracha, soy sauce, sesame oil and optional lime juice. Stir to combine.
- Salt to taste; then serve.
TIP: To use as an Asian salad dressing, add extra hot water (1–2 additional tablespoons) to thin the peanut sauce.