Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 8 crackers
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons hemp nut seeds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Add all of the ingredients in a medium-size bowl and stir well to combine. The mixture should be moist like dough. Form dough into a ball.
- Place a large sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet. Place dough on top of parchment, and gently press down to form a large rectangle. Use a sheet of plastic wrap on top to roll out dough into a very thin, large rectangle.
- Remove plastic wrap, and score dough into desired cracker size using a pizza cutter or large knife. Alternatively you may use cookie cutters to turn the crackers into shapes.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, until crackers are just starting to become golden. Allow to cool completely before eating.
Nutrition per serving may vary depending on cracker size.
Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 113mg | Fiber: 2g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post