Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 pound beets (about 3 medium), trimmed, peeled, and cut into 1-inch pieces (3 cups)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 slices Nature’s Own Perfectly Crafted Multigrain Bread, toasted
- 1/4 cup assorted seeds (roasted pumpkin, sesame, coriander, fennel, etc.)
- 2 teaspoons coarsely chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place beets in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan and drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil; toss to coat. Roast for 35 to 40 minutes or until very tender, stirring once. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Transfer cooled beets to a food processor. Add Greek yogurt, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Process until smooth, stopping to scrape sides as necessary.
- Spread beet mixture onto toasted bread. Top with assorted seeds and chives.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post