Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 jar Barilla® Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- 3/4 cup hummus
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 slices whole grain bread cut in half
- 1 container (5 oz.) baby kale
- In a skillet sauté kale for two minutes with oil, salt and pepper until wilted.
- Toast the bread, spread with hummus, top with kale and drizzle pesto over it.
Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 11g
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine