Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 Tbsp shallot finely diced
- 1 head butter lettuce leaves separated, washed, and dried
- 6 figs
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil for brushing
- In small jar or bowl, combine yogurt, vinegar, honey, thyme, and shallot.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on large serving platter.
- Slice figs lengthwise and brush with olive oil. With cover closed, preheat barbecue to 350 F. Lay fig halves face down on hot grill; grill for about 4 to 6 minutes, lifting and replacing them at a 45-degree angle once to make cross-hatch grill marks. Arrange figs over lettuce and dress with yogurt dressing.
Calories: 112kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 7mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 19g
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine