Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 1 cup
- 1 bag Turmeric with Meadowsweet and Ginger tea
- 1 cup of hot water
- ¼ cup of hot almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Boil water and steep a cup of the Turmeric with Meadowsweet and Ginger tea.
- Pour hot tea into a blender. Add hot almond milk and remaining ingredients.
- Blend until froth begins to form, then pour into the tea cup.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and a dash of pumpkin spice and enjoy!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post