Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 3 portobello mushrooms; scrape out gills with a spoon, and slice thinly
- 2 celery stalks, cut into thirds and then lengthwise into batons
- 1 pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons walnuts, broken into large pieces
- 8-10 leaves butter lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place mushrooms, celery, pear slices, walnuts and lettuce in a bowl.
- Whisk cider vinegar, olive oil, maple syrup, salt and pepper. Pour over the salad.
- Toss and serve.
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine