Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 6 Wraps
- 6 Mission® Carb Balance® Flour Tortillas, warmed
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup Greek yogurt, fat-free plain
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1½ teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chives, freshly chopped
- 1 tablespoon dill, freshly chopped
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 avocado, medium ripe, pitted and sliced
- 1 tomato, large ripe, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400˚.
- Place chicken in a baking dish, coat with 1 teaspoon olive oil, ¾ teaspoon salt and paprika. Bake 25-30 minutes, or until juices run clear, and chicken registers 165℉ on an instant-read thermometer. Transfer to cutting board, rest for 5 minutes and slice.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, water, 2 teaspoons oil, vinegar, chives, dill, garlic powder, ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper until smooth.
- Lay out tortillas on a clean work surface and layer each with lettuce, chicken, avocado and tomato. Top each with ranch then fold in one end and roll tightly to create wrap.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post