Recipe Type: Entree
Author: Mission Foods
Yield: 6 Wraps
- 6 Mission® Carb Balance® Flour Tortillas, warmed
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup Greek yogurt, fat-free plain
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1½ teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chives, freshly chopped
- 1 tablespoon dill, freshly chopped
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 avocado, medium ripe, pitted and sliced
- 1 tomato, large ripe, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400˚.
- Place chicken in a baking dish, coat with 1 teaspoon olive oil, ¾ teaspoon salt and paprika. Bake 25-30 minutes, or until juices run clear, and chicken registers 165℉ on an instant-read thermometer. Transfer to cutting board, rest for 5 minutes and slice.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, water, 2 teaspoons oil, vinegar, chives, dill, garlic powder, ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper until smooth.
- Lay out tortillas on a clean work surface and layer each with lettuce, chicken, avocado and tomato. Top each with ranch then fold in one end and roll tightly to create wrap.