Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1/2 leek, green part
- 6 teaspoons pine nuts
- 4 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 bunch fresh basil
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Cut leek lengthwise into thin 1/4-inch strips.
- In a pot, bring water to a rolling boil. Add a pinch of salt and cook leek spaghetti for approximately 6 minutes, until soft; drain.
- In a food processor or blender, blend pine nuts, parmesan, basil and olive oil on high to create a pesto. Add some lukewarm water for a more creamy consistency if needed.
- Serve leek spaghetti topped with pesto.
Freeletics has been built around a single vision since day one: to help everyone in the world unleash their full physical and mental potential, and become the greatest version of themselves. Freeletics promotes and increases physical fitness as well as mental strength, willpower and self-confidence – all of which are vital tools for shaping a life in accordance with one’s desires and goals. Freeletics Nutrition is an app for a clean-eating lifestyle designed to work around your preferences, parameters and habits. With foodie-grade recipes, reaching your nutritional goals has never tasted this good!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post