Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 cup Super Coffee Gingerbread Eggnog Super Creamer
- 1/3 cup Powdered Monk Fruit Sweetener (or Erythritol or Swerve or equivalent)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 Large Egg Yolks
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Combine the Original Super Creamer and alternative confectioners sugar into a medium-high heat sauce pan. Bring to a boil and reduce to simmer.
- Once simmering, add cocoa powder and combine well. Try to get as many chunks out as possible.
- In a separate bowl combine 2 egg yolks and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Continue to stir as cream, sugar and cocoa powder mixture starts to thicken. Once thick remove from heat. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Once cooled slowly add the cream mixture to the yolks as you whisk with a fork or hand mixer.
- Once it is all thoroughly combined whisk until you get a slight froth at the top.
- Place into freezer for 4-6 hours, checking on it and stirring it every 1 hour.
TIP: If you freeze it over night you will want to let it sit out for a bit for it to be scoop-able. Enjoy!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post