Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 4 people
- 1 jar Barilla® Rustic Basil Pesto
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon parsley leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 4-ounce salmon filets
- 1 pint yellow cherry tomatoes
- ¾ cup chives sliced
- Preheat oven to the broiler setting.
- In a foil-lined cookie sheet place the fish skin side down, season with salt and pepper.
- Top each filet with ¼ of the pesto sauce and some of the Brussels sprouts.
- Arrange the tomatoes on the same tray then broil until golden brown and fully cooked, approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for a few minutes.
- To serve, plate each filet separately with a few tomatoes, then garnish with parsley and chives.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post