Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 cup wild rice blend, soaked overnight
- 2 (15 oz) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium green bell pepper, medium dice
- 1 medium red bell pepper, medium dice
- 1 large mango, medium dice
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon chipotle powder
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ⅓ cup pumpkin seeds
- Cilantro, for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine black beans, bell peppers, and mango.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, garlic, salt, honey, and chipotle powder. Slowly drizzle in olive oil, whisking to emulsify. Add dressing to salad and stir gently. Season to taste.
- Heat a small saucepan over medium heat. Add pumpkin seeds and toast for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently until lightly browned.
- Garnish salad with toasted pumpkin seeds and cilantro leaves.
- Pair with grilled salmon or top with avocado, for a simple yet delightful summer dinner.
Calories: 326kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 11g | Sodium: 298mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 6g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post