Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 cup Epsom salt
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Mix the Epsom salt and pumpkin puree into a bowl until completely combined.
- Stir in the pumpkin pie spice until blended.
- If the scrub looks a little loose or runny, add more Epsom salt into the mixture until it has a thick, paste-like consistency.
- Apply the scrub in circular motions and let the mixture stand for one minute before rinsing with warm water.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post