- 2 (5-ounce) containers yogurt, vanilla or your favorite berry flavor
- ¼ cup muesli cereal of your choice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cream
- 2 oranges, peeled and segmented
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- Stir yogurt, muesli and cream in a small bowl. Spoon into two medium-sized drinking glasses.
- Place oranges, pomegranate seeds and almonds over the yogurt.
- Cover each glass with plastic wrap and let sit overnight in the refrigerator.
- By morning, the yogurt, cereal and cream will resemble a thick pudding.