Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 3 apples Gala or preferred variety
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/3 cup flour
- 4 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 4 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp freshly grated nutmeg optional
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut tops off apples and scoop out insides, being careful not to get too close to edges (this could cause a collapsed apple!). Place hollowed-out apples on baking sheet.
- In small bowl, mix together remaining ingredients.
- Time to assemble! Stuff hollowed-out apples with lots of crumble so that it's overflowing from the tops. Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes (until soft and wrinkly). Serve with homemade or store-bought ice cream, if desired, and an extra sprinkling of cinnamon.
Calories: 384kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 20g | Sodium: 397mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 29g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post