Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 cup almond milk or soy or coconut milk
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds raw or toasted
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds raw or toasted
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon or cardamom
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place dipping mixture ingredients in a bowl and whisk well.
- Place superseed crust ingredients in a food processor and process until well ground. Transfer to a shallow dish.
- Dip each piece of bread in dipping mixture until soaked through. Place on plate with superseed crust, and coat both sides of bread with superseed crust. Transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Place in oven and cook 15 minutes. Carefully flip and cook an additional 15 minutes before
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post