Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 box pasta noodles (try recipe with Barilla Red Lentil Rotini or Penne)
- ¾ cup Simple Truth almonds
- ¾ cup Simple Truth cashews
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
- Cook pasta according to box directions.
- As noodles cook, make sauce. Add all remaining ingredients into a high-speed blender. Blend on high, until smooth and creamy. Store in an airtight container in fridge, or serve immediately with pasta.
- Add some grilled tofu, broccoli, lemon zest or roasted brussels sprouts to your Alfredo.
Calories: 784kcal | Carbohydrates: 107g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 29g | Sodium: 1182mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 6g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post