Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 2 Oroweat 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Thins rolls, toasted
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 12 ounced frozen peas
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 8 ounced sliced roasted turkey
- Toss the onion and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Let sit until the onion is tender and bright pink, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add the peas and ¼ tsp. salt and ¼ tsp. pepper and cook until heated through, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Mash until the peas hold together.
- Divide the peas, onion, pesto, and turkey among the rolls, serve open faced.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post