Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 4 packets SweetLeaf®Organic Stevia
- 6 cups yams, peeled and cut into 1/2-to-1-inch cubes
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss the cubed yams and melted butter together and spread the coated cubes onto a parchment-lined cookie or baking sheet. Then season yams with the salt, pepper, SweetLeaf® Organic Stevia, and cinnamon. Bake for 35 minutes, or until yams are cooked through and slightly caramelized.
Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Sodium: 160mg | Sugar: 0.5g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post