Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 17 ounces Explore Cuisine Edamame Spaghetti
- 4 cups spinach (finely sliced & packed)
- 2 spring onions (finely sliced)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Green Tahini Sauce:
- 1 cup fresh basil (packed)
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup water (best to use the pasta cooking water)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (3 lemons)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup brazil nut parmesan (to taste)
- In a small bowl, whisk coconut cream, avocado oil, lime juice and salt.
- Wash and separate lettuce leaves.
- Cook pasta for 4 minutes, then drain and rinse briefly under cold water. Be sure to reserve 1/2 cup cooking water- it will make a huge difference to your sauce.
- While the pasta cooks, make up the brazil nut parmesan by blitzing all ingredients (see the full list here) in a blender until crumbly.
- Once your pasta is cooked, make the sauce by blending all sauce ingredients (including your reserved pasta cooking water) until smooth.
- Place the pasta back in the pan and turn the element onto a low heat. Add the sauce and spinach, cooking for just a minute or two until the spinach it very lightly wilted but still vibrant.
- Finally, mix through the tomatoes and spring onions and then remove from heat. By doing this, you maintain all the nutritional benefits of the raw veg while lightly heating them – yum!
- late up your pasta into bowls, adding 1 tablespoon of parmesan to each, plus cracked black pepper and extra sea salt to taste.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post