Photo Credit: Bimbo Bakeries
- 2 slices of Oroweat 100% Whole Wheat bread
- 4 thick slices of fresh organic peaches
- 1 tablespoon arugula pesto
- 2 tablespoons organic raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons organic goat cheese
- 1/3 cup organic baby arugula
- On one slice of bread, spread arugula pesto, and on the other slice, spread the raspberry jam.
- On the slice with the pesto, top with peach slices and goat cheese.
- On the slice with the jam, top with sliced carrots.
- In a skillet over medium heat, place the slices of bread with their toppings.
- Allow bread to toast and ingredients to warm.
- Next, on top of the goat cheese, place the baby arugula; then top that off with the other slice of bread with its toppings.
- Gently press the sandwich until the cheese is melted.
- Flip and press again so that the sandwich is manageable!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post