Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 36 1-inch balls
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 cup raw almond butter
- 1 cup raisins or dates
- 3 tablespoons raw honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup finely grated, unsweetened coconut flakes, optional
- In a food processor fitted with an S blade, grind sunflower seeds for about 2 minutes, or until fairly fine.
- Add tahini, almond butter, raisins or dates and honey or syrup. Blend for about 2 minutes until a thick paste forms.
- Mixture will be relatively dry. Using your hands, roll small amounts of mixture between your palms to form about 36 1-inch balls.
- If using, rolls ball in coconut.
- Place in a container with a tight-fitting lid and refrigerate or freeze for a chilly treat. Serve chilled or frozen.
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine