Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 2.5 ounce ag Classic 4505 Chicharrones (sub Jalapeno Cheddar for an extra kick!)
- 4 ounces shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup guacamole
- your favorite salsa
- Preheat Broiler.
- Pour Chicharrones into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle both shredded cheeses evenly over the Chicharrones.
- Place in oven. Broil for just a few minutes (3-5 depending on your broiler). You’ll want to keep an eye on it so that the Chicharrones don’t burn and the cheese melts.
- Remove from oven. Add your toppings!
Note: For a large party, keep toppings on side and let guests top their own.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post