Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 3 pounds of pork spareribs
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 1 6-oz can tomato paste
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Paleo-compliant Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon each allspice, cloves and ginger
- Juice from 1 large orange
- Place spareribs and onions in a slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Stir well and pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook on high heat for five hours.
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine