Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 parsnip, peeled, cut lengthwise into quarters, and again in 2-inch bars
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut like the parsnip
- 1 sweet potato, peeled, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 onion, peeled, cut into eighths
- 1 bunch small beets (any color), peeled, cut into eighths
- 2 apples, peeled, cut into eighths
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 4-5 cups arugula
- 3 ounces strong blue cheese (optional)
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¾ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon dried mustard (or ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Place vegetables and apples in a single layer on baking sheet. Drizzle with oil, and season with thyme. Stir to coat well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30–40 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a cool baking sheet. Refrigerate to bring to room temperature (about 15 minutes).
- Whisk dressing ingredients together.
- Divide arugula on salad plates. Top with roasted vegetables and blue cheese. Spoon dressing over salad, and serve.
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine