Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 celeriac root bulb, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 golden beet bulb, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 bunch radishes (about 6–8), sliced thin
- 1 cup rainbow carrots, sliced (If you can’t find mixed rainbow carrots at the grocery store, orange carrots are fine.)
- ½ cup red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 cups pearled couscous, cooked and drained according to package directions
- 2 cups arugula, packed
- 2 tablespoons horseradish root, grated
- 3 tablespoons crème fraiche
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place root vegetables and onion in a mixing bowl. Add oil, salt and pepper. Toss vegetables to evenly coat; then spread onto a large baking sheet. Bake 45 minutes, tossing vegetables every 20 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients.
- To assemble: On a large platter, lay down couscous first. If couscous seems dry or stuck together, drizzle in some olive oil and mix before placing on the platter. Add arugula.
- Arrange roasted vegetables over arugula. Top with some of the dressing, or set the dressing aside, allowing people to add it to their liking.
Dina Deleasa-Gonsar loves to create recipes and, in particular, experiment with ingredients. See more of her creations at dishitgirl.com.
Calories: 189kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Fat: 10g | Sodium: 433mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post