Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon ancho chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon fenugreek
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons kosher or sea salt
- 3 kohlrabi bulbs, leaves and stems removed
- ¼ cup olive oil
Tangy Yogurt Sauce
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a small mixing bowl, combine spices and salt.
- Peel kohlrabi, and cut into ¼-inch-thick strips. Toss with olive oil in a large bowl. Add spice mix, and toss to coat each strip. Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes. Flip, and bake 10 more minutes.
- Combine all sauce ingredients. Serve with warm fries.
Live Naturally is excited to partner with Johnson & Wales University (JWU). Leilah Rice, Thomas Grabe, Amanda Fischer, Julianne Williams, Kevin Knaus and Chef Adam Sacks (L to R) developed these recipes. Known as a recognized leader in culinary education, JWU is changing the way the world eats. For info, visit jwu.edu/denver.
Calories: 61kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 52mg | Fiber: 2g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post