Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or gluten-free tamari
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons chili oil (I prefer chili oil that includes pieces of chili)
- 2 large cucumbers, quartered lengthwise and cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce or tamari, sesame oil, honey or maple syrup, and chili oil.
- Add the cucumber pieces and sesame seeds to the liquid dressing, and mix together until evenly coated.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or until cold.
- Give it one final stir and top with additional chili oil if you like it spicy, and serve cold.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post