Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 4 thick slices of rustic crusty sourdough bread
- 2 pints multicolor cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 10 leaves sweet Italian basil, chopped
- 5 tablespoons good aromatic extra virgin olive oil, divided
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Season tomatoes with 3-tablespoons olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and let sit in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Grill or toast bread drizzled with remaining olive oil.
- Meanwhile, chop basil and add to the tomatoes then top bread with tomato mixture.
- Drizzle with remaining olive oil before serving.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post