Photo Credit: Pure Blends
Pure Blends Crispy Kale Chips
These kale chips will satisfy your cravings for crispy, crunchy, salty snacks.
- 8 cups lightly-packed torn kale leaves, stems removed and leaves well dried
- 2 tablespoons Pure Blends™ Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Toss kale with Pure Blends™ Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter, with hands, gently rubbing Spread onto leaves until they are evenly coated. Arrange in single layer on large baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until leaves are crisp but still green. Sprinkle with salt.
Calories: 45kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3.5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1.5g | Sodium: 180mg | Potassium: 164mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g