Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 2 slices of Oroweat Organic Rustic White bread
- 2 ounces smoked salmon
- 2 whole avocados, smashed
- 1/2 sliced purple daikon, pickled
- 1 egg, poached
- 3 sprigs watercress
- 2 ounces leek pesto
- 2 bunches leek tops, flash fry in deep fryer
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cups pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 garlic cloves, roasted
- 1 1/2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ounces lemon, juiced
- Flash fry the leek tops in a deep fryer.
- In a food processor combine the leeks, spinach, pumpkin seeds, parmesan cheese and garlic.
- Pulse until pumpkin seeds are chopped fine.
- With the motor running, add the oil and lemon in a slow stream and blend the pesto until smooth.
- Toast 2 slices of bread.
- Smash 2 whole avocados together in a bowl and spread onto 1 slice of bread.
- Top the avocado with 2 oz. of smoked salmon and place a poached egg on top.
- Garnish the sandwich with the watercress and the sliced daikon
- Lastly put the leek pesto on the side and lay the remaining piece of bread on top.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post