Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 1 parfait
- 1 x 5-3 oz.-container Dannon Light & Fit Original Greek Toasted Coconut Vanilla nonfat yogurt
- 3/4 cup roasted figs* Toss 4 fresh halved figs with 2 tbsp honey and bake in an even layer on an oiled baking sheet at 400°F. 10 minutes until bubbly and heated through. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature. Use as directed.
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries, divided
- 2 tablespoons toasted slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds, optional 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- In a tall, clear glass or clear disposable (16 oz.), place half of the cooled figs. Top with half of the yogurt, ½ of the raspberries and repeat the layering with more figs, yogurt and raspberries. Sprinkle top with almonds and pomegranate seeds, if desired, and serve.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post