Photo Credit: Mission Foods
Mission Foods: Grilled Salmon Wraps
These delicious keto-friendly wraps contain all of the food groups right in one hand-held meal.
Servings: 4 Wraps
- 4 Mission® Carb Balance® Whole Wheat Tortillas, warmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 salmon fillets (4 oz. each)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill, freshly chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 4 large romaine or iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- Prepare a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, paprika and salt. Rub salmon evenly with oil mixture.
- Lightly grease the grill, transfer salmon to the hottest part of the grill, skin side down. Grill for 15 minutes or until salmon is opaque and flakes easily with a fork. Transfer to cutting board or plate and remove salmon skin.
- In a large bowl, beat to combine cream cheese and mayonnaise until light. Fold in onion, dill and capers. Lay out tortillas on a clean work surface, spread with cream cheese mixture leaving a ½” border all the way around. Layer with lettuce leaves, salmon fillet and tomatoes. Fold in one end then roll tightly to create wrap.