Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes with Lemon Glaze
Don’t have mini Bundt pans? You can bake these in a muffin tin; just reduce cook time to 20 minutes.
Share this Post
Shop IngredientsHow this works
For the Cakes:
- 2 cups (225 g) pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) olive oil
- 1 1/4 cups (250g) granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) unsweetened nondairy milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups (225 g) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
For the Glaze:
- 2 cups (205 g) confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon refined coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease mini Bundt pans.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together pumpkin puree, olive oil, sugar, milk, and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Stir until relatively smooth.
- Spoon batter into baking pans, filling each one about three-quarters full. Bake 26 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cakes are done when they are firm and puffy on top and lightly pulling away from sides of the pan. Let cool in the baking pan and, once you can handle it, invert the Bundts onto a cooling rack to cool. Flip rightside up to cool completely.
- Place confectioners’ sugar in a large bowl. Add vanilla, lemon juice, and coconut oil and stir vigorously, until a thick and smooth but pourable icing forms. If it seems too thick, add warm water by the teaspoon until the desired texture is achieved.
- Pour approximately 2 Tbsp of icing onto each Bundt, letting the excess drip off. Let set in a cool place.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post