Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 2 14-ounces servings
- Seeds from 1/2 vanilla bean, or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/2 cup
freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 1/2 cups coconut water or water
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons agave nectar or organic cane sugar, or to taste
- Mint leaves and lime wedges (optional)
- If using the seeds of the vanilla bean, blend them well with the lime juice, coconut water, and agave nectar.
- Otherwise, simply stir all of the ingredients well in a pitcher. Garnish the glasses with mint leaves and lime wedges, if desired.
- For lemonade, replace limes with . . . you guessed it. . . . lemons.
- For lime-gingerade, add a 1/4- to 1/2-inch piece of fresh ginger—blend and strain before serving
- For pink limeade, add a very small sliver of beet before blending. A little goes a long way with beets.
- For lavender-rose limeade, add 1 teaspoon of lavender flowers and 1 tablespoon of rose water before
blending. Strain before serving.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post