Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1/4 cup almond flour, blanched
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons truvia
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, salted or unsalted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350° and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Into a medium bowl, sift together the almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol-stevia blend (i.e. truvia), baking powder, and salt. Use a fork to blend in melted butter and vanilla until well combined.
- Measure out 2 packed tablespoons (or a 1 ounce cookie scoop) of dough and shape into a ½- ¼ -inch thick cookie until all the dough is used. Note that the thinner you press the cookies, the crispier they will be after cooling. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown around the edges, watching closely to ensure they do not burn. Cool on the cookie sheet for 10 minutes and then for an additional 10 minutes on a cooling rack to allow the cookies to hold together, they will be very crumbly when hot.
This recipe originally appeared on Atkins.
Calories: 134.5kcal | Protein: 2.6g | Fat: 11.6g | Fiber: 1.8g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post