Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon
- fresh tarragon
- 2 pounds heirloom tomatoes, cut into wedges and chopped into various sizes
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- Whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, tarragon, salt and pepper.
- Gently toss dressing together with tomatoes, cucumber and onion. Add feta and gently toss again.
- If not serving right away, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories: 117kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 100mg | Fiber: 3g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post