Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 3 large kale leaves, stalks removed
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 small apple, peeled and cored
- ¾ cup coconut or other plant-based milk
- ¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed
- 1 inch-piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 tablespoon local honey
- 1¼ cups frozen pineapple
- 1 small banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 figs, cut into sections
- 2 tablespoons granola
- drizzle of honey
- Combine all smoothie bowl ingredients except pineapple in a blender jar and blend until smooth and no chunks remain.
- Add frozen pineapple and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and add toppings.
Excerpted from Beautiful Smoothie Bowls: 80 Delicious and Colorful Superfood Recipes to Nourish and Satisfy (Skyhorse Publishing, 2017)
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post