Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 7 ounces dry chickpea spaghetti
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 to 8 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp champagne vinegar
- 1 cup torn basil
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- In large saucepan, cook pasta according to package directions.
- In large shallow pan, heat oil over medium. Add tomatoes and slowly roast until they burst open and form a creamy consistency, 15 to 20 minutes. Add vinegar and stir to combine. Add fresh basil and oregano and let cook for a few minutes to wilt herbs and allow flavors to blend. Add cooked and drained pasta and toss to coat pasta in sauce. Season with salt and pepper, as desired, and serve.
Short on time? Try: Silver Palate San Marzano Marinara
Calories: 309kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 12g | Sodium: 26mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 16g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post