Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- ½ cup shitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 3 parsley stems, chopped
- 1 sage stem, chopped
- 2 thyme stems, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 medium Yukon gold potatoes, diced
- 2 (15-ounce) cans pumpkin
- 3 cups mushroom stock
- 1 teaspoon salt, black pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat; add olive oil and onion. Cook, stirring often, 3–5 minutes. Set onions aside.
- In same skillet, add 1 tablespoon olive
- oil and add mushrooms. Cook, stirring often, until soft, 3–5 minutes.
- Add chopped herbs to skillet, and stir. Turn off heat.
- In a large pot, combine onions, mushrooms and herbs with beans, potatoes and pumpkin. Add stock, and simmer on low heat for 60 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Live Naturally is excited to partner with Bauman College, whose students like Soyoung created this recipe. Bauman is committed to spreading wellness through the healing power of fresh, whole food. Their programs equip students with the tools necessary to support people—locally and globally—in achieving optimal health. Visit baumancollege.org.
Calories: 347kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 9g | Sodium: 854mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 5g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post