Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 jar Barilla® Rustic Basil Pesto
- 1 red bell pepper, large, diced
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut in ¼-inch rounds
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in ¼-inch rounds
- 1 medium red onion, quartered
- 1/2 pound chicken breast, large diced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 10 8-inch wooden or metal skewers (soak wooden skewers in water for 1/2 hour)
- Preheat grill to high.
- Meanwhile build ten skewers, first with red pepper, chicken, then zucchini, chicken, yellow squash, chicken breast, and red onion.
- Continue until all ten skewers are filled then drizzle with olive oil.
- Season the skewers with salt and pepper then place them on the hot grill.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes per side allowing for beautiful grill marks to form.
- Remove skewers from the grill and place on a serving tray. Drizzle with pesto and enjoy!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post