Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 Barilla® White Fiber Penne
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 rotisserie chickens (5 cups cooked & shredded)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet, sauté the garlic in the olive oil for 1-2 minutes or until it’s a light-yellow color.
- Sauté shredded chicken in skillet for 1 minute.
- Cook the pasta according to the directions. Add 1 cup of the cooking water to the chicken and bring to a simmer.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the skillet with the chicken sauce. Add the lemon juice and cook for approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and fold in the cheese and parsley.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post