Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 box Barilla Thick Spaghetti
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers in salt, soaked in hot water for 30 minutes
- 1 medium-size chili pepper de-seeded and chopped
- 3 ounces kalamata olives
- 6 anchovy fillets
- 1 28 oz can of peeled tomatoes
- Sea salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley chopped
- In a medium-size pan, sauté the garlic in extra-virgin olive oil until it becomes a light golden color.
- Add capers, chopped chili pepper and olives. Cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add anchovies and stir in tomatoes. Smash in the pan with a wooden spoon and cook for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta for 11-12 minutes.
- Continue to mix and cook sauce for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta and add to the sauce. Toss everything together for 1minute.
- Garnish with chopped parsley before serving.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post