Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 box Barilla spaghetti
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 pounds squid sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley chopped
- 1 lobe bottarga grated
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and then cook pasta for 10-11 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a 12-inch skillet, sauté garlic in extra-virgin olive oil for one minute, then add squid and cook over high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- When pasta is done, drain and combine with the squid and garlic.
- Add parsley and toss everything together.
- Top with grated bottarga before serving.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post