Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 8 people
- 1 Box Barilla® Rotini
- 12 ounces Swordfish cubes
- ½ cup Onion diced
- 2 cups Frozen Peas thawed
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Plum Tomatoes Chopped, Peeled, Seeded
- 2 cups Vegetable Broth
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Parsley chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. HEAT 3 tablespoons olive oil in large skillet over medium to high heat. Sauté swordfish 2 to 3 minutes until cooked through. Remove swordfish with slotted spoon.
- Add tomatoes to skillet and cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until very soft. Return swordfish to skillet and remove from heat; set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Sauté onion 3 minutes until soft.
- Add broth and peas. Bring to boil and cook 5 minutes. Working in 2 batches, puree broth mixture. Return to saucepan, heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
- Add swordfish mixture into pasta and heat over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve by dividing pureed mixture between 6 individual bowls. Top with pasta mixture. Garnish each with chopped parsley.
Calories: 370kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 11g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post