Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1¼ cups Califia FarmsⓇUnsweetened Vanilla Almond milk, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chunks
- Fresh raspberries and powdered sugar for serving
- In a large bowl whisk to combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Whisk in almond milk, followed by maple syrup and coconut oil. Fold in dark chocolate chunks.
- Warm a large skillet or griddle over medium-low heat. Lightly grease the pan. Pour ⅓ cup portions onto the griddle and cook until bubbles begin to form along the edges. Flip and cook 2 minutes more or until browned and set.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post