Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 5 small)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 3 firm but ripe apricots, medium dice
- ¼ pound snap peas, ends trimmed and medium dice
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 head butter lettuce
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place chicken in an 8×8-inch baking dish, and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper, followed by curry powder. Cover with foil. Bake about 25 minutes, until chicken reaches 165°.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine apricots, snap peas, cilantro and ginger.
- In a small bowl, whisk coconut cream, avocado oil, lime juice and salt.
- Wash and separate lettuce leaves.
- Once chicken is cooked, shred using two forks, leaving some larger pieces. Add chicken to apricot and snap pea mixture, and stir to combine. Fold in dressing, and season to taste.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.
Calories: 363kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 12g | Sodium: 405mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 23g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post