Cucumber Melon Thirst Quencher
Try this on a steamy summer day to satisfy your thirst and cool you down. Any melon will do for this recipe—honeydew, cantaloupe or seedless watermelon.
- ½ cup diced English cucumber
- 1 cup cubed, ripe watermelon, cantaloupe or honeydew melon
- 1 cup coconut water (try ZICO)
- Juice of half a fresh lime
- 2-3 fresh mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Puree until completely pulverized into a thick juice.
- Pour over ice.
Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 241mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 29g