Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 4 people
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg (freshly ground nutmeg is amazing but not necessary)
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup brewed chai tea
- 2 ripe but firm pears, unpeeled, cut in half and cored
- 1 Tbsp cubed butter, or butter substitute
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pre heat oven to 300 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix to combine. Spread oat mixture evenly over lined baking sheet. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, giving it alight stir midway, until lightly golden. Let cool completely and store in airtight container until needed.
- Preheatoven to 375 F.
- In small baking dish, pour chai tea, and place pears, cut side down. Divide butter and place around pears. Bake for 20 minutes, then gently turn pears over and spoon a small amount of liquid overtop. Bake for another 20 to 30 minutes.
- While pears are baking, in small bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon together. With 5to 10 minutes of cooking left, top pears with cinnamon sugar.
- Serve pears warm, topped with granola crumble. Make it even more special with non-dairy or regular cream, yogurt, or ice cream.
Calories: 0.253kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 25mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 14g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post